- Toast (French Toast is a huge hit with Aria!)
- Apple or Pear, peeled and partly cooked.
- Orange segments.
- Banana (a good idea to get a mesh feeder, as this is a pretty messy one!)
- Dried fruits. Apricots and Prunes are Aria's favourites, and prunes really help if they have constipation.
- Carrot, partly cooked so soft enough to chew.
- Finger sandwiches.
We've also tried dipping carrot sticks or toast in hummus, recommended by Bella at Along Came Jay! which is a new favourite of Aria's. It's a lovely little snack we can share together, and so easy to make.
What finger foods does your little one love? Leave me a comment below, I love hearing new ideas for things to give Aria!
Other ways to find me: Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook