1. Obviously, my number one is my baby girl Aria. She is the one focus of everything in my life and I bloomin' love her to bits.
2. Another obvious, my husband Tom. I'm so lucky to have someone I can constantly laugh with as well as be incredibly in love with! (soppy or what!)
3. My family. This obviously covers everyone from my parents, my stepdaughter Maya, my nana, my in-laws, my cousins... the lot. It's rare to have a family as close as ours, and I feel really lucky to have them.
4. My friends. I have the best group of friends. My two best friends have been my besties since we were 4, and I love that we have grown up together and can just picture us all old and grey still gossiping over too much wine...
5. Laughter. It just makes everything better!
6. Silliness. Because life should never be too serious.
7. Music. Any kind, it doesn't bother me. There's a song for every mood and if I could listen to it all day I would.
9. Shopping. Online, in store, who cares?! Even just window shopping is great fun.
11. Baths. What better way to relax and unwind than a big bubble bath.
13. Chocolate. Do I need to explain...
14. TV. Whether it's Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones or The Big Bang Theory, I love a good TV show!
15. Movies. I'm not the best at chosing movies, so Tom usually picks what we watch and he always finds something I'll really enjoy. He even sometimes watches a chick flick with me!
16. My iPhone. I'm glued to the thing.
17. Social Media.
18. Blogging. I love everything about the blogging world, and the lovely friends I've made through it.
19. Vlogging. Something I am still quite new to, but I love having a little place we can share our days and hopefully entertain you!
20. YouTube. As well as having a YouTube channel, I love watching others. From the 'biggies' like Zoella to many mummy vlogger friends I have, I enjoy watching what everyone!
21. Play dates
23. The Beach
25. Singing. In my car, alone. I'm that girl you see at the traffic lights singing her heart out without caring who sees! But hear me, and I'll run and hide...
27. Peanut butter.
28. Nutella, oh my gosh Nutella...
29. Getting parcels in the post.
30. Days with the family. They really don't happen enough.
31. Birthdays & Christmas.
32. Candles. The Dragon Fruit Yankee Candle is my absolute favourite.
33. New makeup.
34. Good hair days.
36. Flowers. Not that I can keep them alive very long.
38. Being tickled.
39. Seeing Aria's face light up when she sees her daddy, her sister and her grandparents.
40. Early nights.
41. Disney movies.
42. Having a tan.
43. Fresh bedding.
46. A clean house. A chore I hate, but love once it's done!
47. Girly chats.
48. Date night.
50. Life. It's precious, exciting, and filled with so many possibilities. We only get one and we don't know how long we will be here, so make the most of every day and always remember to tell your loved ones just how much they mean to you.
Other ways to find me: Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook